Swimwear season is here and you are pregnant. I SURE AM….
Du-uhhh.. I feel you. sorry not sorry.
But there’s no reason to worry, take pride in your pregnant body. And find comfortable suit for your body type.
6 Comfort Tips – when choosing maternity swimwear
- Go Upsize – NO. I am not only talking about our Maccas meal size. I am talking about our suit size. Ha. As your breasts, busts and hip grow, it is very important to find the right size suit for you too – make sure it is not squeezing and pinching.
- Go Higher – a suit with higher – cut leg openings will make your legs seem longer because of the higher cut draw he eye upward, and in revealing part of your lower hip it creates the illusion of length.
- Avoid High Neck – high neck suits tend to press breasts down.
- Enough Coverage – make sure your suit provides you with enough coverage which will comfortably cover your bottom and bust as you move, bend, and sit. There’s nothing more annoying than a suit that keeps riding up or shifting, and that you have to tug at constantly.
- Layering – doesn’t make you larger if you do it right. A long tunic will help elongate you. And it gives an extra stylish factor to your summer shots.
- Don’t be ordinary – go for some patterns and colors. Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you should fade into the background! But be careful with your choices. Avoid bold and large patterns, because they will zoom in your body parts. Instead go with smaller patterns when you’re pregnant. Go with smaller prints, piping, and horizontal stripes along or just under the bust. Color wise; choose a suit with blocks of color, or one solid bright color rather than wild patterns that overwhelm. Dare to stand out among the crowds. because you are beautiful.
Which one is your favourite? whatever you pick, one thing we all should remember; to embrace our own bodies for a miraculous life is being knitted inside your growing belly. You are beautiful and powerful woman.
Enjoy the season!! X