Alright, so today I am going to talk about something that is very new to me. It is that new that I didn’t even know that it is ever exist in this world.
A BABY ROOM SPRAY
Oh yeah!! very simple way to purify and refresh my room especially during night time. Bubba Organics was kindly enough to give me one to try and my gosh…I LOVE IT! I’ve been using it everyday for the past 2 weeks and feel so good about this. Here I shared 5 uses of this new innovation “baby room spray” (I literally spray it everywhere event though it called baby room spray). Sooo..let’s call it room spray from now onwards. YES! I love it that much.
- FRESHEN UP – Room sprays are a great way to freshen up a room or area. It made out of the natural antibacterial properties of Eucalyptus and Melaleuca. It smells subtle and delish with sweet & fruity scent. This helps the boys to breath easy while working to keep the germs at bay. Also perfect to be used after nappy change. 😉
- IMPROVE QUALITY OF NIGHT SLEEP – Room sprays helps us to experience a good night sleep. As some of you may try to put your breastmilk on bub’s pillow when you do sleep training, so I try this method to Asher. I sprays the room spray to his pillow. And I was surprised with the result, Asher tends to sleep longer than usual. One night he even sleep through without feeding. (can’t wait to experience that night more often). I spray on my pillows too, and I feel great with my quality of sleep lately.
- CALMING – We’ve all had those nights when one of the kids can’t sleep and what can we do, they hear a nose or think something is under the bed, this is the time to pull out your monster spray – make it a calming blend of essential oils and your little one will soon be off to sleep.
- RELAXING – Life as a mom is full on from am to pm. I had tons things to do in a day, yet I have little time to work on it. Things get intense easily, kids were pushing my buttons hundred times, getting out of the door seems harder than ever. Right at this moment, I know I need to RELAX. Yes, I spray this on my body and it feels magic, it relaxes my mind and muscles instantly. I always carry one on my nappy bag, you know just in case.
- REDUCE SNIFFLES – It is safe also to use on babies when they sniffles, but remember to wipe their nostrils afterwards.
So, what about you? Are you now a big fan of baby room spray? If not, you gotta try one anytime soon. And if you don’t feel like make your own room spray, just like me…No worries…