Swimwear season is here and you are pregnant. I SURE AM….
Du-uhhh.. I feel you. sorry not sorry.
But there’s no reason to worry, take pride in your pregnant body. And find comfortable suit for your body type.
6 Comfort Tips – when choosing maternity swimwear
- Go Upsize – NO. I am not only talking about our Maccas meal size. I am talking about our suit size. Ha. As your breasts, busts and hip grow, it is very important to find the right size suit for you too – make sure it is not squeezing and pinching.
- Go Higher – a suit with higher – cut leg openings will make your legs seem longer because of the higher cut draw he eye upward, and in revealing part of your lower hip it creates the illusion of length.
- Avoid High Neck – high neck suits tend to press breasts down.
- Enough Coverage – make sure your suit provides you with enough coverage which will comfortably cover your bottom and bust as you move, bend, and sit. There’s nothing more annoying than a suit that keeps riding up or shifting, and that you have to tug at constantly.
- Layering – doesn’t make you larger if you do it right. A long tunic will help elongate you. And it gives an extra stylish factor to your summer shots.
- Don’t be ordinary – go for some patterns and colors. Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you should fade into the background! But be careful with your choices. Avoid bold and large patterns, because they will zoom in your body parts. Instead go with smaller patterns when you’re pregnant. Go with smaller prints, piping, and horizontal stripes along or just under the bust. Color wise; choose a suit with blocks of color, or one solid bright color rather than wild patterns that overwhelm. Dare to stand out among the crowds. because you are beautiful.
one color suit
small bold pattern
high cut leg briefs
all time favourite top
cloud dancer maxi kimono
Which one is your favourite? whatever you pick, one thing we all should remember; to embrace our own bodies for a miraculous life is being knitted inside your growing belly. You are beautiful and powerful woman.
Enjoy the season!! X
Summer with kids requires many short stop at ice cream stall. Especially with my strong headed toddler, he’s tall enough to peeking on the ice cream trucks and get himself his preferred ice cream flavour. But then, I saw bold rainbow colour on his tongue and tee. hhmm…that’s not so good, I thought. This was put my attention to any extreme artificial food colouring which may cause any damage to my son’s body. (ahhh..sorry for being so overprotective to my kid, it’s just I want everything the best for him) Any other mums who are over-thinking about almost every thing related to their kids? Who almost google every thing which about to get into their tiny mouths? Then, I FEEL YOU….
Therefore, I decided to make some homemade iced pop batch for the family every week.
Why iced pop? It is so easy easy to make, you need minimal kitchen utensils, and less time consuming than ice cream. Perfect for the season.
Why homemade? It enables me to control the daily dietary intake.
And our current house favourite is a fruit sorbet with a twist. What I truly mean is adding some natural sweetener to it. Thankfully, we were introduced to Fangks sugar free chocolate powder. Fangks is made with Natvia, and is also free from gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, GMOs and artificial colours and flavours. It is safe for Jared; who has mild nuts allergies. Great product, great flavour.
BANANA CHOCO ICED POP
- 2 peeled banana
- 2 tbsp of vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of Fangks sugar free chocolate powder
- slice bananas and freeze them for 30 minutes
- blend frozen bananas with vanilla yogurt, honey and chocolate powder together until smooth
- Pour them into the iced pop container, put them back in the freezer for another 1 hour
- Ready to cure the heat
This recipe is a total winner. Jared said it’s a finger licking good. Happy kids – Happy mumma.
Fangks chocolate powder can be served in many other ways. Sprinkle them on your french toast, add them to your chia pudding recipe, or simply mix them with any kind of milk. It’s time to take your breakfast/dessert to another level.
If you have any other exciting recipes you’ve tried using Fangks or any other chocolate mix, feel free to share yours on the comment below. Because, we would love to try them! x
Shop Linked here